Pages

21/01/2014

Recycle

HI everyone and welcome to our latest challenge here at


Oldie But A Goodie


Thank you for all your wonderful entries last fortnight 


The winner of the Surprise box is : 

19: Susan Stacey

please email me to collect your prize


top 3 are :
21: lucy patrick
10: Carol gill
14: Didos


please take your top 3 badge from the sidebar


This fortnights challenge is 

RECYCLE

Please use a recycled element on your entry

we are offering the winner this prize 



Here is the DT inspiration 




Janice - Recycle

Sarah
 Ribbon from a Body shop Gift Set


Alison

Recycled Sentiment



Francesca 
Recycled ribbon and buttons





Janice  - Tesco Wine Booklet


 Recycled gift tags from Christmas presents into card toppers:

Anne Marie

The Recycled element of this Card is the Ribbon, it was taken from my Christmas Crackers



I hope you can all find time to join us


10 comments:

  1. Hi Team,

    Is it only me or none of you see the "Winner of the surprise box" and the Top 3 entries? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've recycled the flowers and sentiment, hope this is ok for the challenge.
    Sue
    RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous challenge and gorgeous DT creations! I've recycled some toilet tissue rolls!
    Hugs,
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great theme - I love recycling - waste not, want not! Your DT did a fabulous job and I enjoyed seeing how they made the recycled items into their beautiful cards - well done, ladies! Hope to be back to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winners for the last challenge will be announced shortly, just check back later. As for recycling - anything will do, as long as you tell us what it is and where it came from. Can't wait to see how imaginative you lot all are. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A message for Janice...the flowers were cut from a larger bouquet of flowers on another card and I had the sentiment from early last year. Thank you for visiting my blog and your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3! Lovely DT creations, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a fabulous challenge, I love recylcling and upcycling, and for sharing the gorgeous DT creations with us x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Being a thrifty type I LOVE recycling things to craft with. I've maxed out on entries this week and could have carried on and done more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is a very useful page and I really enjoyed reading article and all users’ comments. Recycling is one of the best ways for people to have a positive impact on the world. It has many benefits and make the world a much cleaner and greener place to live in. I think it should be a responsibility that everyone should take upon themselves.

    ReplyDelete