Pages

05/02/2013

Red and Pink


Welcome to the latest challenge here at

Oldie but a goodie

Thanks for all your wonderful entries last fortnight

The winner chosen by Claire is :


40 - Alyce

Please email us to claim your prize

The top 3 are :


6 - Coldwaters
27 - Coops
39 - Sue Bearhouse

please grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar

This fortnight's challenge chosen by Laurie is


RED AND PINK 



Prize

This fortnight, we are pleased to be sponsored by  


Who are offering the winner 7 digi's of their choice

Here is the DT Inspiration

On a Break




Helen

I look forward to seeing your gorgeous entries


8 comments:

  1. Hi girls, the DT selection are awesome such beautifully designed cards. congratulations to the winner of the last challenge and a massive big thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3 I will show the badge with pride on my blog, thank you.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thank you so much for picking my card as one your top 3 and well done to all the other winners too.
    Thank you for another fabulous challenge and wonderful DT creations.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous bright cards from the DT! Just right for cheering me up on a cold grey day - thank you!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, girls! LOVE the cards! You've inspired me to break out some old paper and embellies and play along. Thanks for the fun challenge! :)
    Hugs,
    Margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Inspiration from the DT girls. Thanks

    Hugs
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards Ladies and I'm glad I've finally joined your challenge. Zx

    ReplyDelete

  7. I like being on the road, living in hotels. While I've got a real nice house, I go crazy when I'm there.Deluxe hotels in chennai !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the inspiration. See you next time!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete