Pages

12/06/2012

Banners or bunting

Hi all
Hope you are all doing well 

The winner of the last challenge is

106: Sarah's little snippets

and here is her fab card


Please contact me at anoldiebutagoodiechallenge@gmail.com

The top 3 are 
212: Debra miller
97: Tanja aka stampin piper
81: Bhawana

Please grab your top 3 badge from the sidebar



We have a new challenge for you today chosen by Claire

Banners or Bunting

we are sponsored by the wonderful bugaboo 



The winner will receive 7 digi's of their choice

Here is the Dt Inspiration



  Tracy

7 comments:

  1. Perfect timing! I love the inspiring cards and I completed this "Oldie" type birthday card for a friend. Hope it helps me FINALLY win those amazing digi stamps that I have been trying to win for a year!!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous challenge and gorgeous DT cards
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT inspiration great chall thank you

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the welcome..DT's cards and everyones cards are lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome challenge and spectacular inspiration. Thanks for letting me play.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you girls.
    Hope my LO is ok for this week, but if it's not please remove it. My banner/bunting is stamped, but you may have wanted more than that. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous DT inspiration great chall thank you

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete